WOMENS LTD TRI RACESUIT - BLUE ROAR
Zoot has been designing racesuits since 1983. We have perfected the fit and function so you can enjoy the comfort and performance with each and every wear. Constructed from premium Italian fabric, this racesuit manages moisture while the SeamLink stitching allows the racesuit to move with you. Enjoy full range of motion in this racerback suit and stash pockets for the perfect nutrition storage. Race in style and comfort.
- Sublimated Italian Shield fabric ensures the very best in moisture management, comfort and durability
- Vento 4-way stretch mesh provides maximum ventilation and moisture management
- PRO CARBON TRI Chamois for maximum comfort in the aero position
- 12" (30.5 cm) Cam Lock zipper for venting
- No sew zipper garage at top to prevent chafing
- Built in bra with zipper for easy entry
- Two layered back pocket with three openings for both large and small item storage
- Racerback design for maximum range of motion
- Exclusive Italian gripper provides breathable secure compression to keep leg hem in place
- Seamlink stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort, minimizes chafing and stretches with fabric
- UPF 35 and 50+ sun protection
- 6" (15.2cm) inseam
Zoot products are designed to be RACE FIT to maximize performance and aerodynamic benefits. For a less compressive feel we recommend you size up. If you are between sizes, we recommend you size up.
Model is 5'10" (178 cm) and 130 lbs (59kg). She is wearing size MEDIUM.
- Body: 80% Polyester / 20% Elastane, 240gm2
- Mesh: 79% Polyester / 21% Spandex, 190gm2
Engineered specifically for triathletes, the PRO CARBON TRI Chamois is designed to provide triathletes with more protection for the long periods time spent in an aerodynamic position. The unique multi-support construction eliminates pressure peaks that occur towards the nose of the saddle due to the low aero tri bike position. This light-weight slim fitting tri pad is also designed to provide maximum freedom of movement to make the pad “disappear” when swimming and running.