MENS LTD TRI AERO FZ RACESUIT - TRI LOVE
The NEW LTD Tri Aero Full Zip Racesuit promises to deliver on race day! The ribbed structure of High Speed Light Aero fabric is placed in critical areas of the garment to reduce the vortex of air which is generated behind the athlete and, consequently, reduces drag and saves watts. The full zip design allows for quick and easy pit stops.
- Sublimated Italian Shield fabric ensures the very best in moisture management, comfort and durability
- Vento 4-way stretch mesh provides maximum ventilation and moisture management
- High Speed Light ribbed fabric on arms for improved aerodynamics and breathability
- PRO CARBON TRI Chamois for maximum comfort in the aero position
- Full length open ended Cam Lock zipper for easy mid-race pit stops
- No sew zipper garage at top to prevent chafing
- Two side pockets for storage and a large kangaroo style center back pocket for additional storage
- Exclusive Italian gripper provides breathable secure compression to keep sleeve and leg hem in place
- Modesty liner for enhanced coverage
- Seamlink stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort, minimizes chafing and stretches with fabric
- UPF 35 and 50+ sun protection
- 9" (22.9cm) inseam
Zoot products are designed to be RACE FIT to maximize performance and aerodynamic benefits. For a less compressive feel we recommend you size up. If you are between sizes, we recommend you size up.
Model is 6'0" (183 cm) and 165 lbs (75kg). He is wearing size MEDIUM.
- Body: 80% Polyester / 20% Elastane, 240gm2
- Mesh: 79% Polyester /21% Spandex, 190gm2
- Sleeves: 80% Polyester / 20% Spandex, 150gm2
Engineered specifically for triathletes, the PRO CARBON TRI Chamois is designed to provide triathletes with more protection for the long periods time spent in an aerodynamic position. The unique multi-support construction eliminates pressure peaks that occur towards the nose of the saddle due to the low aero tri bike position. This light-weight slim fitting tri pad is also designed to provide maximum freedom of movement to make the pad “disappear” when swimming and running.